petlx - Extensions to the petl package¶
- Documentation: http://petlx.readthedocs.org/
- Source Code: https://github.com/alimanfoo/petlx
- Download: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/petlx
- Mailing List: http://groups.google.com/group/python-etl
Please feel free to ask questions via the mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For an overview of all functions in the package, see the Index.
$ pip install petlx
You can also download manually, extract and run
This package has no installation requirements other than the Python core modules.
Some of the functions in this package require installation of third party packages. This is indicated in the relevant parts of the documentation.
Version 1.0 is a new major release of both
petl. This package has been completely reorganised, and several
areas of functionality have been migrated to petl. The major
changes are described below.
- The petlx.xls module has been migrated to petl.io.xls
- The petlx.xlsx module has been migrated to petl.io.xlsx
- The petlx.array module has been migrated to petl.io.numpy
- The petlx.dataframe module has been migrated to petl.io.pandas
- The petlx.hdf5 module has been migrated to petl.io.pytables
- The petlx.index module has been migrated to petl.io.whoosh
- The petlx.interval module has been migrated to petl.transform.intervals
- The display() and displayall() functions from the petlx.ipython module have been migrated to petl.util.vis
- The petlx.tabix module has been renamed to petlx.bio.tabix
- The petlx.gff3 module has been renamed to petlx.bio.gff3
- The petlx.vcf module has been renamed to petlx.bio.vcf
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.